Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mair dugs!

 


I know, there are too many pictures of St Bernards on sofas on this blog, but I couldn't resist Lulu and Lucy in this sisterly pose.
Back in Shetland, with the Northmavine Up Helly Aa on Friday, in which my daughter is a viking princess. I fear that the St Bernards, not to mention the infamous Nippy's Pillie (see archives) will feature in 'da bill', as the satirical announcement that accompanies the festival is called.
Meanwhile, I have guitar news to impart, once I've managed to take some pictures of my beautifully-repaired/upgraded Moon and Martin. Oh, and the astonishing Chinese electro-acoustic I got from eBay for £40, and now (thanks to a set of machine heads bought from Taiwan for £7.00 including postage) sounds like a million dollars. Or at least a couple of hundred. Posted by Picasa

No comments: